The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, February 21, 2010

jesus is holding out his hand.

Jesus is holding out His hand. He wants to show you things you've never seen before. Things you've never dreamed of. Things that would blow your mind. Will you take His hand, and say yes, LORD - I choose to believe that You're all I will EVER need?

"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" Matthew 14:31


"Everybody’s scared to death when they decide to take that step out on the water - it’ll be alright. Life is SO much more than what your eyes are seeing. You will find your way if you keep believing."
--- Kutless "What Faith Can DO"

2 comments:

Chris said...

Taking that first step is always the hardest!!!!
But, oh so rewarding!!

Thanks for visiting my blog...

And thanks for all the encouraging comments while we were in China!!!

Deborah said...

Your faith is a light in a dark world. I am thankful for you.
The Biblical account of Peter walking on the water is what we held onto during our adoption from Ghana. Thank you for this post.

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?