The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, June 4, 2010

oh yeah!

You know, it's when I become overwhelmed and scared about moving to Mali that I have to sit back and take a minute to realize that it's not me going by myself. HE - the awesome, amazing Creator of the universe is going to be right there by my side the ENTIRE way there. The same I AM that Moses encountered. The same One who told Joshua and the Israelites not to fear, for He is with us wherever we may go. The same One who closed the mouths of the lions for Daniel, and was with the three Hebrew boys in the fiery furnace.
Yeah, I sit there and think, 'Whoa!!! He's the same One that told me to go to Mali. And He's gonna be with me. How amazing is that?!'
So yeah, the next time you think you're all alone, just remember, He's with you. Yeah, HIM. that One :D

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?