The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

that peace.

so yeah. i was about to go to sleep, but decided to watch some tv instead. i asked Him to speak to me, just because i love when He does. as i've said before, it gives me this unexplainable peace.

so something tells me to turn to "whose line is it anyway". i turn, then change the channel, cuz i don't really like that show that much. it gets kinda weird (that's a very nice way to describe it haha) sometimes. then i feel i need to turn back to it, so i do. and what ya know, but they're talking about africa.

okay, GOD. thank you, once again. i getcha. :))

aw ni su. good night.

2 comments:

Stephanie @ It Is Well said...

hehe. What a great example of how He can use absolutely anything! :)

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

that's awesome twin sista :)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?