The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

please pray for ashley.

would you guys please pray for a friend of the family? her name is ashley and she is in her early twenties. she has a mass of bacteria in her lungs and is really sick. there is talk of possible life support if things don't get better for her tomorrow. please, please pray for her. God can move this mountain standing in her way. He formed her lungs and is more than able to clear them and make her well. would you pray with me that her lungs clear? her kidneys were somewhat failing, but they're turning around, thank God. and please pray for her family that a peace would surround them and give them comfort.

2 comments:

Stephanie @ It Is Well said...

Praying.

Julie Gillies said...

Hi Natali,

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to meet you!

I've just prayed for Ashley. By His stripes she is healed. Believing God for an immediate turn-around!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?