The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Romans 10:14


How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?” Romans 10:14

There are little ones in the world just like this little guy who have no one and no where to call home. Can you take one minute and imagine with me how much their life would be changed if they were to hear about Jesus?
But now, what if they never hear?
There are people out there who desperately need to know who Jesus is, and what that means for them. Who will tell them? They're in the USA, in Europe, in Asia, in Africa - everywhere. Who will tell them they are loved and they have a Father? I'm challenging myself, as well as you guys, tell someone about Jesus. You never know how it could change their life. He is for everybody, so why do we (myself included) keep Him to ourselves? Why wouldn't we want the next person to feel the way we do, to experience life as God so desperately wants them to? Who are we to keep them from His love?


"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." Mark 16:15

It's a command. So I challenge you to go! Go and tell them.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?