The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

break my heart for what breaks Yours

lovely night with the young girls’ class again! :) i was asked to share what i was going to do in Mali, and of course i’m not sure yet, but i mentioned the small possibility of working with street kids (talibe boys). almost didn’t make it through explaining the situation of those kids to the girls without losing it. gosh, how am i ever going to make that presentation in front of the church? hopefully the video will say it all… i guess it’s really a good thing that i’m broken over them, because He sure is.

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

I can't wait to hear all about what you are going to be doing down there! Oh My!!! The time for you to leave is getting so close!! So how do you feel about going as the day gets closer and closer?

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?