The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, July 8, 2010

testimony time!

so the group i'm going to Mali with ( SaFE, sahel formation experience) asked me to write a testimony for their site, so that others could see how i became interested in the program, and how GOD is working not only in me, but in my family through my decision to go next year. here's the link. i think you guys may want to read it. something exciting and encouraging happened this weekend and it's included in the testimony on their site! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natali,

I will read it. It sounds like a good read. I'm so happy I refound your blog. I haven't be blogging on my blog until a couple days, ago,[my life has been so crazy] so I couldn't find your blog. And I really wanted to read it. And I just found it again. YEA!!! I'm so glad that the Lord is working in your life and your family's life!

Blessings,
Amber

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

you made your sister cry, once again :)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?