The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Advocating for dear "Daniel"


This is "Daniel". A precious little boy who just wants a family. He needs love. Could you be the one to give him his wish? Take a long look at his picture. His eyes speak to you, don't they? His smile too.
I can't explain it. I know I'm supposed to write about "Daniel". For someone. For "Daniel".
I saw "Daniel's" picture and read his story on Holly's blog, A Purpose Driven Life. I know that one of you out there feels it. Feels that he is your's. I don't know who you are, or why I feel this way, but I do. Please, for Daniel, don't make him wait any longer. His 5th birthday is this weekend. If it's finances you're worried about, GOD moves mountains. I've seen it with my own eyes. If it's HIV, read up on it and educate yourself about it. HIV does not make him unhuggable, unlovable, or unkissable.
He's just a boy wishing for a family. Everything within him tells him he'll get one. How can you say no, I'll just let someone more capable take care of him? Please, go read more about Daniel at Holly's blog. The link is above. I'm sure she would be more than happy to give you the information about him.
Please, please... I'm begging YOU - whoever you are - stop and pray. "Daniel" will be glad you did.
And for the others, please pray for "Daniel" and for the family that is supposed to say YES, "Daniel", we are your Mommy & Daddy.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?