The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, May 10, 2010

it's eatin' me up :))







I have the desire to work in an orphanage and with street kids. I mean, it's eatin' me up. Mali's beauty and little faces, hands, and feet...
Gosh, I just wanna love 'em like He loves them.
I'm praying about it, real hard. I don't know exactly what I'll be doing next year while I'm there, but I do know GOD has awakened my soul and everything I am to the orphan. He has shown me their hurt, their pain, but also the joy they still have within them. He has placed this love for the Malian orphan in my heart for a reason. I'm not sure yet why He has and what that means, but I do know something is going to come of it.
So, I'm just waiting to see what it is. Waiting and praying.
I know I'll have a day when I'll look back on this and I'll say, "Thats why..."

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?