The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, May 17, 2010


I don't know how to explain it, but lately when I look at a picture of Mali, it looks like home:)) I feel so in love that I just want to sit here and weep. When I hear African drums, I feel alive. So alive that I could explode - because it finally feels right, like home...
Come to find out, there are bunches of djembe drummers in Mali. I cannot wait to hear them. Listen HERE to get a taste of djembe.

I've found myself just sitting and listening to songs from The Lion King on my Zune just so I can hear the music.

Gosh, love is overwhelming yet peaceful at the same time. How is that? I don't know, it just is.
I heart Mali, West Africa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart Africa too Natali and a piece of my heart will always remain there!

Hugs and blessings - Jill

Covnitkepr1 said...

Nice blog Natali.
I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?