The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, May 10, 2010

new look around here...

Noticed anything new? My blog! :))
My friend, Ashton, from Princess Blog Designs volunteered to make over my blog. Her family has brought home two precious little ones from China, and she is an advocate for the orphan. Her and her friend, Anna, have a blog together [http://iamone143million.blogspot.com/].
What a fabulous thing for her to do! And she did it SO quickly, like afewhours quickly.
So, if any of you are looking for blog makeovers, shoot a email to Ashton!

1 comment:

from all of us with love said...

Just wanted you to know I am still praying for you.
I love your new colorful blog!
I will keep checking and praying
Lisa
avaseofchangeforlilygrace.blogspot.com

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?