The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

God speaks yet again :))

I'm telling you people, GOD is so so so SO good! Okay, so I'm human and, once again, I failed. I could feel my previous fears and doubts slowly creeping up again - and let's be honest, it was because I was allowing them to. No?
Well, I was on facebook just looking at pieces of flair(buttons) to send to different people, typed in missions, and what do you know but a button stating "Assembly of God World Missions" pops up. How unexpected! Yet, I should know by now to expect the unexpected from Him :))
Very rare that that button saying that should come up when type in a broad category of missions. I think He's trying to tell me something... lol. I should just trust Him and let Him lead. :))

1 comment:

The Pastoor Family said...

Just stopping by to say Thanks so much for your comments on our blog! I don't have time right now....should be in bed =( but I am gonna come back here and find out about where it is that you are going and what you will be doing there =)

Many Blessings....
Wendy

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?