The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, May 31, 2010

I can't wait...


I can't wait to just sit there, I mean really just sit there in the Malian dirt and hold an HIV+ kiddo, hug on them, whisper in their ear how their Savior loves them dearly, and kiss them on their forehead. I can't wait to just sit there and melt. To just keep on cuddling them because it's moments like these that let them know someone really loves them like they are. Then they can understand the love of their Savior. To teach that little one that GOD has great plans for their life, and how He is the GOD of the impossible. I can't wait to see that bright little smile. Those words that'll ask, "Really?" And how I can answer a million times over, awo. Yes. He is THAT good, little one.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

so precious...what an incredible blessing that will be! I don't know how much of my blog you have read, but I have such a heart for orphans and foster kids and cannot wait to adopt some day. I always wonder if I'll end up overseas. I'm leaving on Friday for my first off-the-continent trip and am SO excited to love on the sweet kids of Peru!

I love reading blogs of people like you that share similar passions. Mind if I follow your blog?

EmONAMISSION said...

I love your heart! I am so excited to see the advernture God is going to take you!! Have you been to Mali before I take it? And tell me about what you will be doing when there?
email me at coloradogal93@yahoo.com

Shonni said...

Your a sweetheart Natalie. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog and for your prayers for our family.
I sure wish I could climb in your suit case when you leave for Mali, however, I have my own little group to care for:)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?