The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am just so blown away by His provision for Mali. It's only half way through May, and I already have 10% of the budget. And I haven't even really begun to fundraise yet. No car washes, dinners, nothing. I've just put my need out there on this blog and through Crazy Love (& a couple of people from back home) and He's provided. Gosh, I can't wait to see what else He is going to do. I'm planning on having the Paypal on here by tomorrow afternoon, for those of you who have asked. GOD bless each and everyone of those who have given either through monetary gifts or prayers! You're such a blessing :))

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I LOVE how God is blessing you right now!!!!! It just makes me smile to see how clearly He is calling you!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?