The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

oh wow. so how about i was introduced to a eight year old girl's blog about HIV. She herself is adopted, and HIV+, but she's advocating for all those kids with "different blood". What an inspiring girl! Please go read her blog.
It is very important for people to understand that kids with HIV are not untouchable, unlovable, or unkissable, and that they can live life just like any other kid and should be given the chance to do so. Like Olivia says, they've just got different blood is all :))
One day - when i do adopt - my plans are to take one or some of these kids in as my own. So, GO Olivia! GO!

1 comment:

rebekka said...

This is beautiful and I can't WAIT to read it

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?