The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, May 17, 2010

budget for mali miracle


my memorial box bulletin board :))


Okay, I have a wonderful Memorial Box Monday!


I just want to give praise to GOD! What an awesome GOD we serve. When He says He's gonna provide, HE IS GONNA PROVIDE :))


Last week, two people (who are a couple... haha) have given me a monetary gift for my move to Mali of around $900.


I knew miracles would happen. So, there's another miracle. Just waitin' and watchin' for the rest, and giving GOD the glory every step of the way :)) Thank you so much for those of you who have already blessed me so much with your gifts toward my move to Mali in January. May GOD bless you abundantly for doing something crazy for Him in the name of love. There are many of you that I have never met, yet you chose to give. Thank you so so SOOOOOO much!!
So ready to check the mail for any surprises this week when I get back in town:))
If you guys have any ideas for what I could put on my memorial box bulletin board, let me know. Because I can't really think of anything.
And if you don't know what a Memorial Box Monday is, please visit Linny's blog.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Natali!
That is awesome!!!!!! Praise God!
Hey how about a dollar for your Memorial Box only write $900 on it!

We Are Family said...

Awesome! God does provide!

Leah Wentzel said...

glad to hear it :)

i am sure it was one small miracle that will lead you to many more HUGE ones! keep following HIM, I have a feeling HE has very exciting plans for you!

Mom Of Many said...

He is faithfully providing because He IS Jehovah Jirah - our provider...and as you build your Memorial Box you will continue to notice His provision...

THEN when you are in Mali and tough times comes you will go look at your Memorial Box and say, "But God did this and this and that and this over here...so yes, He will show up again right now!" Yippee Jesus!! Love you Natali!! xo

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?