The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, March 6, 2010

:))

Yall are going to think I'm crazy, three posts in one day. But I just couldn't leave this unsaid. READ THE OTHER TWO POSTS FIRST!! :))

The issue of doubt really hits home for me. I was very tearful a few minutes ago (having to deal with the first two posts today). GOD never fails, people. NEVER.

I went to His Word again, seeking refuge from the bombardment of Satan's tactic of doubt. GOD showed me a verse (I was so joyful I forgot to see where it was at, so I don't have a scripture reference to share this time) that basically said that He was going to stop Pharoah's sword from hurting me.

Okay, I believe You now, GOD. :))
Why did I ever doubt?
GOD is SO good!

1 comment:

paul-and-lori said...

Hi Natali,
I'm so glad that you are following along on our journey to bring Kayden and Zhang Li home. I so appreciate your prayers. Please ask the prayer warriors at your church to join us in prayer. I know we still have quite the battle ahead. I am confident that God is bringing Zhang Li home to us but I am also confident that it will not be without a fight. We need this situation saturated in prayer.
I can so relate to your posts about doubt. Our enemy does not want us walking in confidence with God. Continue to resist him!!
Lori

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?