The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, March 25, 2010

please pray for my Grandmother

Please pray for my Mammy. She went to the ER tonight b/c she was having trouble breathing and she was having terrible pain in her side. They found that her gall bladder is full of stones and inflamed and have sent her home late tonight with pain meds. She is supposed to meet with the surgeon tomorrow and schedule the surgery for maybe the following day, hopefully earlier than that.
Please pray with me that the surgeon would see the need to take precaution and go on earlier with the surgery rather than later. In the area where I live a man had an inflamed gallbladder and it turned into gangrene rather quickly (a couple of days).
Better yet, pray that GOD would heal her and dissolve every last stone & the pain associated with it :))

Dear GOD, You see the need of my Mammy, and I pray that you would surround her with a peace that passes all understanding and help her to be pain free from this gallbladder issue. You are my Healer. And I truly believe that! I have seen Your mighty hand in work, and I know that You move mountains! Amen.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Covering your Mammy is prayers!!!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?