The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On and On by Chasen

"Some say we need a miracle
Some say there’s no hope at all
But I know Your love is strong, it goes on and on and on and on
Rise up when it gets us down
It’ll be the voice in a blaring crowd
Because we know Your love will lead us home
It goes on and on and on and on…

I tried my way
It always ends up being a mistake
But You’re right when You say
That You set the time for the plans You make
I never thought that I could ever learn to let it go
Somehow its better when I follow in the paths You show
So I’m here I’m waiting
Cause I believe
"On and On" Chasen


** I know, three posts in one day. lol.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?