The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, March 12, 2010

What a wonderful feeling!!


It's finally hit me that i AM going to Mali next year :)) That GOD has made a way when I thought there would be NO way. That He is behind me 100 %, and He has SOMETHING in store for me there. I don't know what that something is yet. I don't even know how long I will be there for, BUT one thing I do know is that I AM READY. Ever since the sixth grade I felt it, the tugging in my heart, the call. That's a long time (10 years) to fight GOD. To fight what He has placed in your heart. To fight it because of fear, because of doubt. Well, Satan, I've got a word for you. I've taken GOD's hand, stepped out on the water in faith that GOD IS there and He is NEVER going to forsake me. There, I said it. :))

Thank you Jesus, for loving me SO much that You persisted just for me. You could've given up on me. I know I would have if I were You. But You didn't.

"I wonder what life would be like if we let Jesus live through you and me..." What Life Would Be Like -- Big Daddy Weave


1 comment:

T n' W said...

I am sooo happy for you. At such a young age you already know why you are here and are ready trust and be his hands and feet. It's amazing how through some eyes it seems like such an unselfish act, to give up your life for Him. Yet though your own it doesn't feel that way at all, because you know that living for Him is more fullfilling, more satisfying than anything this world has to offer. And the best part is no matter what comes your way, through Christ you can do anything!!!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?