The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm mesmerized by your sweet little faces...

"Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’" Matthew 25:37-40



I'm mesmerized, Mali, by your sweet little faces...

We will be Your hands , we will be Your feet
We will run this race for the least of these
In the darkest place, we will be your light

-- "Solution" Hillsong United

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

I love that verse in the Bible and Solution by Hillsong is one of my favorites!

I'm so happy for you! That is so awesome that you are going to go to Mali! God is such a good God!

Kalyn

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?