The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


I have a big favor to ask of you guys. Will you join me in prayer for clarification of how long my stay in Mali should be? The options are minimum of two months to maximum of a year. I am SO confused right now. I know that I have taken a step of faith -a HUGE step of faith- in even going to Mali, and I don't want my fear of tradition, not being able to pay back college loans, etc. to hold me back from what GOD is saying to do. The minimum two months are not an option for me. I am putting full trust, and I have full faith that GOD is at least asking me to step above the minimum. I don't want to limit GOD, like I was doing before. I've given all myself, and it's staying that way :)) Three months are at least what I am looking at. But, like I said, I'm so confused about the actual # of months that GOD wants me to commit to. If you could just say a little prayer, thanks! :))

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6

5 comments:

Kalyn said...

Father I pray right now that you will show Natali your will for her. Give her the reassurance that she needs and the strength to do what you ask of her. I can't wait to see what you do in her life. Amen.

I will keep you in my prayers and I can't wait to see how this all works out!

Kalyn

natali said...

Thank you so much, Kalyn. You'll never know how much that meant to me.

Shannon said...

You bet I will pray!!!!! The Lord knows exactly how long He wants you there....praying that He will make it all clear!

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

i'm love you twin sister...i'm praying for you every chance i think of it and dont worry, God's gonna make it all clear somehow ;)

natali said...

thanks!! :))

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?