The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clarifying the last post.

I'm not saying that in any way that the Bible can be used for evil, because it is the complete and perfect Word of GOD. To clarify the last post, I just meant that the Devil was twisting things around to use in his way, if that makes sense? Satan even knows GOD and trembles. In the same way Satan tempted Jesus. If he tempted Jesus, I know he is bound to tempt every one of us. Especially when you give everything over to GOD to be used for His glory.

Jesus, I pray that Satan stops discouraging me. I am all YOUR's, Jesus.

* I wasn't sure if perhaps the last post sounded bad, so I just wanted to clarify my thoughts.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?