The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, March 8, 2010

You're perfect, completely all I need, GOD...

I have found myself already falling in love with Mali and her people. Slowly, but surely, GOD is placing them on my heart. Aren't these two Bozo (ethnic group by the Niger River in Bamako) children absolutely beautiful?!


* more info as promised, I have found that doubt from Satan is a giant in my life. Just like David, I have to overcome it. GOD is all I need. He will provide just what I need to get through this. Sometimes the things you take for granted (like the Bible, in my case) are what He has provided you with to face the giant in your life. GOD is perfect, completely all I need...

And I know that GOD is using Mali to draw me closer to Him. And it's wonderful! GOD has a way of asking you to take a leap of faith for His glory, so that He can show you that everything you believe in has to be grounded in Him. EVERYTHING. Your trust, your faith, your hope, even your life. I have to believe that GOD has plans to prosper me, and not to harm me, like the verse says in Jeremiah 29:11. Wonderful and amazing are the times when you know that GOD has control. Giving all you have to give is NOT easy, but it's well worth it :))


Hear my heart lord as I cry out to you
Hear my prayer lord and carry me thru
In your mercy in the promise you made
Be my strength lord when my strength fades away

Cuz when I am weak your strength is complete
It’s perfect
Completely all I need
Sufficient for me
Your grace and peace are perfect
Completely all I need
You’re all that I need

In my weakness I’m finding your strength
In my sorrow a gentle embrace
Thru the seasons of laughter or pain
You are listening
When I call out your name

I’ll find you when I seek
I’ll look for you with all of my heart
And I’ll find you when I’m weak
Cuz you are strong

Hear my heart lord as I cry out to you
Hear my prayer lord and carry my thru
Carry me thru

"Sufficient" by Adie Camp

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?