The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crazy Love - A Place Called Simplicity

This is a humbling gesture, to be sure. I am a giver, so it's hard for me to set myself up here to receive. I don't like asking for help, but I'm putting full trust in what GOD is doing here.
Linny's http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/crazy-love.html , entitled Crazy Love, is awesome. Go read it!
My name is Natali. I do tithe and I do attend church. In my church I do children's church, keep the nursery and babysit the choir kids during adult choir practice. I just love kids, so anything with kids I'm up for :)) My need is great. It's HUGE! I am moving to Africa in January of next year, Mali to be exact, for 8 or so months as a missions endeavor (I'm still praying about exactly how long GOD wants me there). You're right. You guessed it! There is a LOT of expenses that will have to be paid. Right now, with the eight months as an example, the total amount of money that I am in need of is $7200. That includes the airfare ($1600) and a rough estimate of monthly ($700/month)expenses for the duration of my stay.

But GOD has called me to Mali and I'm going. I know that I know that I KNOW that GOD will provide. I have NO doubt that He will. GOD has shown me over and over and OVER again how faithful He is. So I'm just waiting for the miracles to begin :))

My email is
ngw1103@ecu.edu.

4 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Awesome post Miss Natali! You rock and I am soooo proud of you for diving into missions - Yippee Jesus! Love it!! xo

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

#1 PRAISE GOD for your missions heart!!

#2 I'll be praying for your trip.

I'll be going on my FIRST Mission trip to Mexico in the summer and I'm SO excited!

Oh I WISH I could help give to your trip!! But I'll be praying!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

yes, please do add a chip in button or paypal link... I think you are doing great things for God and He will bless you over and over for it.... Keep it up

Love said...

wonderful! i'm so happy for you!
what a gift to be in the center of His will for your life.

please add a paypal donate button & let me know when it is up?!

blessings!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?