The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a Baobab tree of Mali.


"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." William Carey, Missionary.

"I took a step of faith and said goodbye. And everything I had, I left behind to find true life. All I longed for I found finally, at the END OF ME. And like an answer to a prayer, Jesus You were there, calling me to live, to die, to give, to gain. And I'll never be the same." -- building 429
I once heard it said that everyone wants a miracle, everyone wants GOD to provide, to be there for them, but no one wants to be the one in need. What a profound statement. Living out of your comfort zone gets you in that position to see Him work miracles and provide like never before! :))
Try it!


No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?