The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, April 23, 2010

GOD hears us even in the little things :))

So, ever since I heard about Israel & New Breed coming in concert to my area this coming week I've wanted to go. I mean really wanted to go. So yesterday they announced on the radio that they were giving away tickets for them for Tuesday night and the 8th caller would get them. I called, and apparently I dialed the wrong #. LOL. So I thought, hey, maybe it's just not meant to be. I can just listen to them in my car :))
Well... this afternoon, I get off work early and get in my car. They say the 8th caller will win tickets. I called, and the phone just kept ringing and ringing and ringing. I hang up and dial the # again. And I WON!!!! :))
Tuesday night I'll be with my sister at the concert.
Haha, oh and did I mention I've never won anything on the radio before? Haha. I'm excited!

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?