The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Haha. You guys probably noticed this before I did, but hey, sometimes it takes a person a WHILE to "get" something.
God told Jonah to go to Nineveh. He said no, I don't want to go there.
God whispered to me Africa long, long ago. I said no, I don't want to go there. Now I'm saying yes.

It just hit me. Like truly hit me about how Africa is my Nineveh.
Sorry, but I had to tell you guys.
Sorry it took me so long to see that, LOL.

I had compared myself to Jonah's situation before, but I never realized THIS exact thing like I did a few minutes ago.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I totally understand, sometimes it takes a while to get something. It may be right in your face, but you don't see it! This is also true for my situation, when I heard Africa, there was so much doubt and fear. But now I am going!! :)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?