The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, April 8, 2010

DRUMROLL PLEASE...

So... haha. The responses are so hilarious!
Haha. I know this is mean, but I can't tell you guys yet. Because a couple of people that I need to tell first read my blog from time to time, and they would be just devastated if I didn't tell them first. Hint hint, parents.

I will give you a hint though. It has to do with my trip to Mali.
That might not seem like a big enough hint, but to me it completely gives it away. LOL. I promise I'll let you guys know soon. Not tonight soon, but MAYBE next week soon.
Any more guesses?!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You are staying for a year?

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Your leaving for Mali sooner then planned? OR you have raised all the funds needed? Hurry up and tell your parents so we can find out!!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?