The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, April 11, 2010

kónótón months to go

I can't wait to tickle these...
and kiss these. and count with you in Bambara to ten.

kelen, fila, saba, naani, duuru, woóró, wolonwula, segin, kónótón, tan.

i miss you guys so much. how is this? GOD has placed you on my heart. heavy. i can't wait until you know the love of your Savior.

i promise i'll tell you all the stories they told me. of jonah and the whale, of moses and the faith of his mommy, of queen esther and GOD's plan for her. And we can play ring around the rosie and sing Jesus loves me. He truly does, little one. And what plans He has for you too! Oh, the grace He shows His people day in and day out.

The kisses and hugs we'll share as we revel in the love your Father has for you...

Zanwuyé will come before I know it, and then I'll be there with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I lived in Bamako for 18 months. Where are you going to live? I'm sure you'll have a fantastic experience. I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

Keep the Son in your eyes

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?