The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, April 29, 2010

He keeps speaking!! :))

Haha. Okay, I should have known this was going to happen. It's 2:55am, I'm restless and feeling sort of panicky again about being away for a year. But GOD is so good, people. So, so good. I can't say it enough :))
I turn on the tv, just to pass the time away, and silently pray for GOD to speak and give me a peace about the year.
Something tells me to turn to 171, which is Nick @ nite. So, I do. The finale episode of The Nanny is on, and Fran(the Nanny) is standing at the doorway of her house(she is moving), taking the last moments of her house in, and cherishing the times she had there. She feels joyous and nostalgic about the life she has had in that house. Then, Fran turns to go outside, stops, thinks and smiles, and walks onto what is next(to get in the car with her family to go to their next house). She knows what is ahead of her is even better.
GOD, thank You for caring about me at 2:55 am when I can't sleep.

What You have in store in Africa is gonna be good :))

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?