The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

israel and newbreed church service :))

What a night! That was not just a concert, that was CHURCH!! :)) What a breakthrough for me and for many other people!
GOD's love for me is SO amazinggg!
I am so in awe of Jesus right now. Man, he is so good. So, so good.

For those of you who didn't know, I won tickets on the radio to a Israel and Newbreed concert. GOD knew that I needed that right now in my life. I'm telling you people. Tonight, I was transformed, as were many, MANY people at that concert.
I cannot say enough how amazinggg my GOD is!
If you don't know Jesus, you're really missing out. He.Is.Good.

1 comment:

Shonni said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. And, I want to thank you for always leaving such sweet comments. I am praying for you!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?