The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Believe GOD

You guys, I'm telling you, GOD IS AWESOME.
If you don't have a relationship with Him, you're really missing out. He loves you so much.
Hear this, He loves you so much that when you ask Him to speak to you in the morning on the way to class, to encourage you, He puts you behind a car and you look up and see the license plate. It says "BELIEVE GOD". Yeah, for REAL!! He does stuff like that for me, and He'll do it for you.
Don't even get me started on the chances of me actually getting behind a car with a license plate that says just that! :))

3 comments:

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

i love u :) you're gonna do this for real!!!! God's got it all planned out ...dont worry about anything <3

natali said...

aww thanks sis :))

Anonymous said...

Amen! Thanks for sharing. = )
Blessings,
Kate

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?