The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boldness in Moving to Mali

In Linny's post Crazy Love # 2, she asked those who have prayer requests to link up and share your request through a post so other can pray with you. I have learned so much humility since Feb 28 this year (the night I officially left behind everything to follow His plan and cried, spilling my heart out for prayer and wisdom from other missionaries). So, I'm not ending it here. I'm continuing in humility and asking you guys if you would be in prayer with me as I venture to Mali, West Africa next January. I will be staying there for a year (364 days to be exact).
Would you pray with me that GOD would give me the boldness I need to stand for Him, and that I would be fearless for Him. In my weakness, He makes me strong. I cannot do this alone. And that's the point. GOD is going to receive ALL the glory! That's what it's all about!

If you want to know a little more of what I have been experiencing just read back a few posts. It's too much to try and put into words. GOD has moved. He is still moving! And it is SO awesome to see it with my own eyes. I have learned that when you completely surrender everything to GOD, Satan attacks big time. But He's not going to win. he's NOT. GOD has already overcome and won, people!!! :))
The best way I can describe my need is human fears, disbeliefs, timidity, etc. i AM going to Mali, and for a year, but it's like Satan tries to tell me that I'm not.


So, if you would, please join me in prayer that GOD would fill me with a boldness and confidence.

14 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Thank you sweet Natali for sharing your heart...I am praying and will continue...I can't wait to see what God does...Yippee Jesus!! xo

Kat said...

What a beautiful chance to serve God. I am praying for you and your journey that God so obviously has His hand on. It is a honor to pray for something so wonderful...

Katie said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. WOW...how incredible that the Lord has given you this opportunity to serve. I'm praying that the Lord will guide you as you prepare to leave, and that He will also prepare the hearts of the precious ones you are going to serve. I look forward to reading more about your journey and praying you through!

Sharon said...

I will be praying for you, Natali! And can I ask that you also pray for me while I also follow His plan to Uganda? I know I need prayer for some of the same things as you, boldness, confidence and trusting in Him through this journey. I am so excited that we are both going to Africa, and that we can walk through this together! Thanks for sharing your heart! :)

Stephanie @ It Is Well said...

I added it to my list. :) Praying for you. What an awesome opportunity!

Alyson said...

I can understand what you were saying...I can totally see in my life right now that when you lean more on the Lord, that Satan DOES attack! I'm dealing with the same lies that I hear Satan tell me and I want you to know that I'm praying for you!!

Beach Mama said...

I will pray for your requests. What a wonderful opportunity to serve our Lord!

Michele said...

Wow! What an amazing heart you have! I will for sure pray for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey i dont know you but i will pray for you,I myself will be moving to mali in september due to my dad's job.So maybe I will see you there as well.be blessed:-)

Amy Murphy said...

Praying for you! You are awesome to answer the call God has for your life!

Nancy said...

Natali...praying for you to have boldness and courage, and peace and comfort too. Can't wait to hear about your time in Mali!!

Nancy in CT

Anonymous said...

Hi! I think you should visit this website! http://mcmali.com/ I am a part of MOPS, Mothers of Preschoolers, and this year our table included a mom on a mission. Amanda has been serving in Mali and is now in Senegal. You can view her website and feel free to contact her. She would love it I'm sure. God is good!

Amber said...

Hi Natali,

I will be praying for YOU!!!
I think it is amazing what you are doing for the Lord. It takes a lot out of a person to go where he leads.. It's always nice to see other missionaries at work!

Blessings,
Amber

from all of us with love said...

I have been and will continue to pray for you.

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?