The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, April 19, 2010

prayer works! :))

i can't describe it. Prayer works, people. I feel completely different about moving to Mali than I did yesterday. I feel bold. I feel confident. :))
Thank you guys SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for joining in prayer with me!!! It means the world to me!
And if you could please pray for little Chrissie. She had heart surgery today. Her heart has stopped. But I know that GOD can bring her back and restore her to complete health. Please take a minute out of your time and intercede for this precious little girl.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Praying for you and little Chrissie. Here because of Crazy Love and a deep belief in prayer.
Dear Lord be with Natali, give her clear direct and peace of mind. And Father, wrap Your loving arms around little Chrissie that she may feel your healing touch.

from all of us with love said...

Continuing to pray for you and little Chrissie. Thank you for sharing. Hugs from Ohio Lisa

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?